There will be no change in pay dates due to the additional 6 holidays given to employees. The pay dates will remain as follows:
|Wednesday||November 25, 2020||Pay Period November 7 - November 20|
|Friday||December 11, 2020||Pay Period November 21 - December 4|
|Wednesday||December 23, 2020||Pay Period December 5 - December 18|
- Here is a link to a short video that will walk employees through Entering 2020 Holiday Hours.
- Employees that have access to enter their own time in UltraTime are encouraged to enter their holiday hours as early as possible.
- If an employee uses a time clock for recording their hours, the supervisor/department will enter the Holiday time.
- Payroll will not be entering the HOL holiday hours this year for employees.
Link to UltraTime Forms to access the Non-Exempt Payroll Adjust Form, UltraTime New Supervisor Request Form, and UltraTime Supervisor Change Form.
Timeline and Reminders
2020 Bi-Weekly Payroll Schedule Provides a complete calendar of dates and deadlines. The bi-weekly pay date is scheduled every other Friday for the prior two week pay period.
|Reminders will go out to employees and supervisors on the following schedule:|
|Employee||Thursday morning||An email reminder that pay period ends on Friday and to record all hours worked.|
|Employee||Friday midnight||The pay period ends on Friday at midnight. All hours should be entered to allow your supervisor to confirm them.|
|Employee||Monday morning||Employees will be locked out from entering or editing time from the past pay period around 8:30am Monday. Your supervisor may chose to lock this sooner. After the system is locked, only your supervisor may make edits to your time or absences.|
|Supervisor||Friday noon||Depending on your department, most supervisors will receive an email reminder that the pay period is ending and to confirm all worked hours and approve pending absences for your employees.|
|Supervisor||Monday morning||An email reminder is sent only to supervisors that still shows unconfirmed hours or pending absences, along with the employee's name and dates that need approving. Note: If you receive this reminder, there is something that is still outstanding.|
|Supervisor + Backup Supervisor||Monday afternoon||If the confirmations are still outstanding, another email reminder is sent to the supervisor and their backup approvers asking assistance with the confirmations.|
|Supervisor + Backup Supervisor||Tuesday morning||A phone call reminder to supervisors and backups is made requesting that pending hours or absences be urgently confirmed. NOTE: If you get a phone call on Tuesday morning, the payroll process is being held up for your approvals. Please respond immediately!|
Time Clock Locations & Grace Period
- Buildings With Ultratime Clocks (PDF)
- Time Clock Locations - please run Time Clock Listing Report in UltraTime under the Miscellaneous Report menu/
- Grace Period Policy for Scheduled Employees Using Time Clock