What is the Financial Toolkit?
It is a consolidation of administrative tools used to process journal vouchers, deposits, and labor distribution changes on-line. The Financial Toolkit can be accessed directly or through using Google Chrome and InsideND utilizing the icon represented below.
The "payments" component of the Financial Toolkit is now live for all campus users. Since it is live for all campus, users are encouraged to use the new toolkit rather than paper check requisitions or Non-Employee Payment for Services (NEPS) forms.
- Deposit (pdf)
- Journal Voucher (pdf) JV Upload Template (.csv)
- Labor Distribution Changes (LDC) (pdf)
- Payment Requests - Business (pdf)
- Payment Requests - Individuall (pdf)
Do I have access?
- Deposit - no set-up required
- Journal Vouchers - no set-up required
- LDC (Labor Distribution Changes)-contact Payroll Services to obtain access
- Payment Requests - no set-up required