Payments & Reimbursements
The Accounts Payable team is a group of dedicated professionals whose focus is to process payments to our vendors, faculty, staff and students in a courteous, timely and professional manner. We actively seek continuous improvement, including enhancements in technology, to provide excellence in customer service in keeping with the standards and values of the University.
PaymentWorks Vendor Portal
The University has partnered with PaymentWorks to handle the collection,validation, and management of all vendor information. PaymentWorks is a cloud-based software that for vendors is both easy and free to use. Vendors will receive an invitation from the University to register, and will be able to enter all of their information safely and securely. Vendors will now have a streamlined process for:
- managing profile and contact information
- securely entering and updating taxpayer identification numbers (social security numbers for individuals) and bank account information
- selecting a preferred payment method
- viewing invoice payment status and history
- updating important documents for tax, insurance, and various certificates
The partnership with PaymentWorks will provide enhancements to the procure-to-pay process as part of the BuyND Optimization Project, and will improve security surrounding payments.
If you need more information, please contact Accounts Payable at email@example.com.
- Payment to Individuals for Services
- Payment to Businesses
- Payments to Students
- Expense Reimbursement
- Travel Advances
- Wire Transfers/Foreign Currency Options