Incoming Electronic Payments

ACH or Wire payment

In order to ensure prompt notification and posting to the general ledger, please use the  Incoming Electronic Payment form  (Form Instructions) to notify the Controller's Office of an incoming ACH or Wire payment. Upon receipt of payment, we will notify you and post funds received to the FOAPAL provided in the form.

Please note this form may not be used for research and sponsored program payments.  Instead please contact Brett Walter in RSPA. 

If you need assistance or have questions, please contact via email  Lisa Kresnak.

Credit Card or PayPal payments

There are multiple options for collecting electronic payments via Credit Card or PayPal available to campus. We have the ability to setup e-commerce websites, PayPal accounts and multiple types of credit card device readers.

If you would like to collect money via Credit Card or PayPal, please contact via email Robyn Wray or phone 574-631-2991 to discuss the best option for your needs.