Form 1042-S

The 1042-S forms are required to be mailed by March 15.

An international student or employee will receive a 2022 Form 1042-S ONLY if you submitted Form 8233 or Form W-9 for 2022 to apply for exemption from income tax withholding on compensation in accordance with a tax treaty between the U.S. and your country of tax residence OR if you have received taxable scholarships/grants/awards.

You will need Form W-2 and/or Form 1042-S in order to prepare your U.S. tax returns for 2022.

To request a Duplicate 1042S Request Form, complete the form and email it to the Tax Department.

For additional questions,  please contact the Tax Department at 724 Grace Hall (Payroll reception desk) or by phone at 574-631-9204 or email.