All new employees are required to be on direct deposit in accordance with University policy.
The University has a successful direct deposit program which has been available now for several years. Direct deposit is the quickest, most reliable, and safest method of payment. Over 99% of all University employees now receive their pay via direct deposit! The benefits of direct deposit include:
- Convenience No special trip to the bank to deposit your check.
- Reliability Automatically deposited to your bank's checking account at any US financial institution.
- Security No reason to worry about lost, stolen or misplaced checks.
- Flexibility If you change banks or bank accounts, simply notify the Payroll Office of the new bank and account number, using one of the Direct Deposit Authorization forms noted below.
- Lower fees Most banks offer free or reduced fees for services when you have your pay direct deposited with them.
Those who wish to take advantage of the security and reliability that the direct deposit program offers can contact the Payroll Office at (574) 631-7575. Download Direct Deposit Form (56kb pdf).